The Feminist Bride loves to empower a new generation of newlyweds that are looking for the perfect wedding with perfect equality. Here are some personal shout outs and articles that have used The Feminist Bride as an inspirational resource.
- The Big Wedding Podcast, Episode 86: Feminism & Weddings – Questioning Traditions. May 2018.
- The Thing That Happened This Week Podcast with Ian Brodsky and Claire Manship. Episode 69. May 2018.
- La Vem a Noiva. E O Noivo? Cosmopolitan Magazine in Brazil. May 2018.
How to Succeed at Weddings by Admitting Their Sexist Failures: Musings by Katrina Majkut. Catalyst Wedding Blog. April 2018.
Episode 311. “The Adventures and Discoveries of a Feminist Bride.” Bridechilla podcast. March 2018.
- El Pais: É possível organizar um casamento feminista? Brazil. 2017.
- Bridal Musings: The 100+ Best Wedding Blogs For *Every* Couple. 2015.
- Roses Are Red, We All Are Blue: Activists Send ‘Love Letters’ to Speaker Ryan. Rewire Magazine Online. February 2017.
- The Feminist Bride Interview, Episode 226. Bridechilla podcast.
- The Feminist Bride Interview, Episode 169. Bridechilla podcast. May 2016.
- Pregame Magazine: Creative MVP: Katrina Majkut. September 2016.
- Bust: The Pros And Cons Of The #LoveYourSpouse Challenge by Katrina Majkut
- Elle Magazine: Why Won’t Anyone Let Me Throw Out My Wedding Dress? by Jessica Machado
- Salon Radio on City World Radio Network, International Women’s Salon. New York, NY. August 2016.
- S Moda Magazine (Spain & Brazil): ¿Es posible organizar una boda feminista? by Alexandra Lores
- Bust.com 15 Ways To Have A Feminist Wedding by Katrina Majkut
- Little India: The Bindass Bride.
- SheDoesTheCity.com: How I had a Feminist Asian American Wedding by Cindy A. Nguyen
- The Feminist Wedding Diaries: The Importance of Wedding Planning Parity by Sarah Sahagian
- Mic Media: This Is the Feminist Wedding Magazine We’ve Been Waiting For by Ellie Krupnick
- The Huffington Post: 44 Pro-LGBT Companies You Could Support This Holiday Season by James Nichols
- Racked.com: Vogue: Diamond Engagement Rings Are So Basic by Leslie Price
- Bustle.com: 9 Feminist Wedding Quotes That Celebrate Love And Equality On Your Big Day by Chelsey Grasso
- Demystifying Wedding Ritual One Cross-Stitch at a Time by Chiseche Salome Mibenge
- LadyEconomist.com: Happy Anniversary: A Rant on Marriage Name Changing
- BayAreaRelationshipCenter.com: 6 Resources For Out-Of-The-Box Brides
- Boston Magazine: Where Do Our Wedding Rituals Come From? by Margaret Burdge